The Boathouse at Front Street Village offers boaters a variety of amenities, a complete Ships Store, and private meeting areas, along with state-of-the-art, environmentally friendly boat storage facilities and services.
The Boathouse is, in reality, part boat storage facility, part yacht club. Atop the ships store, The Chandlery, is The Lookout an open, airy space that combines an indoor entertainment area, an enclosed balcony, and open balcony. It offers panoramic views of the Beaufort waterfront, and can be used by members or booked by the general public for special events.
Beyond its quaint 19th Century exterior facade, The Boathouse is a wonder of modern technology. Striving to meet NC Green Marina standards, environmental protection and energy conservation were at the forefront of its creation. Responsible land stewardship and blending in naturally with its historic surroundings were key.
Supporting Partner of
• Complimentary Wash Down
• Clean Trash Out on Return
• Complete Boat Detailing Service
• Engine Flush
• Electronic Surveillance of Storage Facility
• Sprinkler Fire Suppression System
• Fish Cleaning/Filet Station
• Outside Hot/Cold Showers
• Work/Wash Racks Open During Business Hours
• Free Boating Safety Course
• Yearly Coast Guard Inspection
• TowBoatUS Participating Marina
• Tee Time Haul and Splash (Just Give Us A Call)
• After Hours Docking, Boarding & Key Drop
• Certified NC Clean Marina
For those lucky enough to catch that keeper, we have our fish cleaning station available to clean and filet your catch. After a great day on the water, your boat will receive a complimentary trash out, wash down (inside and out) and fresh water engine flush. With our state of the art fire suppression system, you can rest assured, knowing your boat is protected.
FOR ALL BOATERS
• Gas and Diesel Marine Fuel
• Free Pump Out - Green Marine
• Access to Marina Ships Store
• Boat Stock Up Services
• Hurricane Protection Plan
• Vacation Option Plan
• Captain and Guide Referrals
© 2013 Front Street Village. All rights reserved.